Search This Blog

Sunday 3 May 2009

Are you ready to get fit and drop a dress size?




Do you want to…..

• Shape up
• Lose weight
• Get fit
• And feel great …..
All in four weeks?

Then join the revolution that are Brighton & Hove's Fitbitch Boot Camps. Next start date May 26th.(if you are interested in Super FitBitches bootcamps, please click here http://fitbitchbootcamp.blogspot.com/2009/04/sign-up-to-new-you_06.html

Meeting at Hove Lawns for 1hr sessions Monday - Thursday over the course of four weeks, these women-only fitness camps are unique in being restricted to just 14 people. This means you get personal attention and an individually tailored fitness and diet programme to help you reach YOUR individual goals. Whether that's improving your fitness for a 10k run, losing weight for your wedding or getting in shape for the beach.

The cost? Just £180, which works out at £10 a session. Book before May 11th for £30 discount.

The price includes…

• An individual fitness and body composition assessment before and after the camp
• Personalised diet assessment and healthy eating plan
• 24/7 online support and advice, including the Fitbitch Twitter
• The support and encouragement from your fellow FB camp mates
• Celebratory graduation from the Fitbitch Academy to include a prize for the most improved

You can choose to attend during the following time slots*
6.10am -7.10am
7.15am -8.15am
9.30am - 10.30am

Book soon though as places are filling fast with many participants booking up for a follow up boot camp. Although only half way through, some Fitbitchers hare reporting weight losses of up to 10lb, and they're running further and faster than they ever thought possible. And that's with two weeks still to go.

For further testimonials visit http://fitbitchbootcamp.blogspot.com/2009/04/well-done-jen.html

5 comments:

  1. I really wish I could join up, but I live in London. Can you recommend anything near as good for London bitches?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there
    If you drop me your email I will let you know as there are bootcamps planned for london

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachael,

    Maybe it's me, but I can't see how to email you on this site, as your email address is not in the about section - and I'm a bit wary of spammers etc, so tend to not like to publish my email address on public forums. I've subscribed now, so hopefully I can email you through that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Woodbunny - my website is in the info so you can link through to that. But here's the best email to get me on which is info@bodybalancefitness.co.uk, Hope to hear from you soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi...I'm really interested in attending one of these fitness bootcamps but I live in Aberdeen, Scotland. Are there any bootcamps near me? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete