Search This Blog

Tuesday 20 October 2009

Testimonial



'I signed up to Fitbitch to tone up and lose weight. In just 4 week I lost 8 lbs. I had a great trainer in Rachael and a fitbitch crew who made you want to get out of bed to run through the rain with them on a daily basis. Rachael’s eating plan was easy and I never felt as though I was dieting, just living a healthier lifestyle. After a week I noticed a change in my mood and I had a lot more energy. Thanks to Rachael exercise no longer seems boring. Everyday was different and really fun. Thanks to Fitbitch I have made some great friends and I am healthier for it.'
Natasha Ballie, 25, vintage clothes designer of www.natashabailie.com, Hurstpierpoint. Fitbitch Boot camp General Level May 2009

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rachael, did I see somewhere the FitBitch Kettle Bells workout session? Can you post the details back on your blog. Thanks!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete