Sunday, 3 May 2009
Do you want to…..
• Shape up
• Lose weight
• Get fit
• And feel great …..
All in four weeks?
Then join the revolution that are Brighton & Hove's Fitbitch Boot Camps. Next start date May 26th.(if you are interested in Super FitBitches bootcamps, please click here http://fitbitchbootcamp.blogspot.com/2009/04/sign-up-to-new-you_06.html
Meeting at Hove Lawns for 1hr sessions Monday - Thursday over the course of four weeks, these women-only fitness camps are unique in being restricted to just 14 people. This means you get personal attention and an individually tailored fitness and diet programme to help you reach YOUR individual goals. Whether that's improving your fitness for a 10k run, losing weight for your wedding or getting in shape for the beach.
The cost? Just £180, which works out at £10 a session. Book before May 11th for £30 discount.
The price includes…
• An individual fitness and body composition assessment before and after the camp
• Personalised diet assessment and healthy eating plan
• 24/7 online support and advice, including the Fitbitch Twitter
• The support and encouragement from your fellow FB camp mates
• Celebratory graduation from the Fitbitch Academy to include a prize for the most improved
You can choose to attend during the following time slots*
9.30am - 10.30am
Book soon though as places are filling fast with many participants booking up for a follow up boot camp. Although only half way through, some Fitbitchers hare reporting weight losses of up to 10lb, and they're running further and faster than they ever thought possible. And that's with two weeks still to go.
For further testimonials visit http://fitbitchbootcamp.blogspot.com/2009/04/well-done-jen.html