Search This Blog

Tuesday 20 October 2009

Fitbitch Testimonials


Since April 2009 I have lost almost 2 stone, dropped three dress sizes and feel so much happier! I have now completed the general level and level 2 boot camps and have seen my body shape change and stamina increase throughout. Now it's completely normal for me to be off running on Hove seafront with fellow fitbitches at 6am, as well as looking forward to 5k parkrun races every Saturday and also am getting ready to run the Brooks Brighton 10k in November. Thanks to Rachael "Queen Fitbitch" and some amazing fitbitch friends who have been present along with me on this journey... I'm a new Steph and SO much happier!! This is a life changing experience for women and I would highly recommend it to anyone!
Stephanie Scheir, 35, make-up artist, graduate of Fitbitch Boot Camp Level 2, May 2009.

Read more

'I'd recommend this camp to any woman wanting to change their lifestyle. It isn't a military style camp that slaps you into shape. It's an experience that inspires and teaches your body something new every day to help you achieve amazing results.
I've gone from barely being able to run 2miles to 12miles in the space of 4 months. All my old clothes fit me again and I just feel full of confidence. Once you've been FitBitched you just keep coming back for more.
Kim Boucher, 33, camp graduate Oct, November, December, 2010, January 2011.

'I lost 6lbs in my first bootcamp, as well as countless inches. I felt fitter, happier and had more to talk about with my friends, who were captivated by my tales from that morning's bootcamp!
Rachel's professional guidance make it feel like you're getting personal training, and training in the sunrise with new friends just makes you feel fantastic.
I am fitter, thinner and have bags more energy...and I just feel much more confident in all areas of my life.
Tanya Taylor, 36, mum of four. Camp graduate, 2010 and 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment